Diploma In Information And Technology
The Diploma in Information Technology programme is designed as a bridging programme for students to take up a degree in Information Technology, while at the same time preparing them for the competitive job market of the 21st century. The programme is broad-based and provides students with basic knowledge and skills in Information Technology.
January, April, June & August
To enrol into this course, you are required to have a minimum of:
- 3 Credits for SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE, or
- 3 B’s for UEC, and
- English: SPM - C, GCE O Level – D, or UEC – B6, or IELTS – Band 5.0 or equivalent.
* Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted.
Students are exposed to real-life working environment through a 3 – 6 months internship with a private sector firm in the final semester.
Affiliated Professional Training Programmes
Microsoft Certification, Huawei Certification, Cisco Certification.
Programmer, System Analyst, Software Engineer, Software Tester, Database Administrator, Researcher, Trainer, and many others.
Graduates have the opportunity to pursue a Master in Information Technology either at MUST or at another local/foreign university.
- Information Systems
- System Analysis and Design
- Telecommunication & Wireless Communication
- Principles of Programming
- Discrete Mathematics
- Web Technologies