TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS
Master of Science in Transportation And Logistics
The Master of Science programme in Transportation and Logistics offers an opportunity for recent graduates as well as working professionals to venture into the fast-growing and dynamic field of transportation and logistics. There are many players involved directly or indirectly with transportation and logistics, and they operate in areas such as public transportation and mass transit, airlines, airports, ocean shipping, seaports, rail, cargo and freight transport, supply chain management, green and sustainable transportation, traffic control, highway operations, toll operations, and communication and traveler information systems.
January, April, June & August
You will be exposed to a number of critical areas and will be assessed through a combination of written examinations and assignments.
- Transportation Policy and Strategy
- Logistics Systems
- Carrier Systems
- Supply Chain Management and Design
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Maritime Logistics
- Logistics Performance Management
- Public Transportation Service and Operations
- Traffic and Flow Management
- Operations Management
- Sustainable Transportation and Environment
- Research Methods (Compulsory for Structure A)
*The subjects listed are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, you are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.