TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS
Diploma In Logistics And Freight Forwarding Management
The Diploma in Logistics and Freight Forwarding is designed as a dual-purpose programme that prepares students for taking up exciting positions in the ever-expanding logistics and freight forwarding industry as well as continuing further studies by enrolling in degree programmes in transportation, logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
The programme is broad-based and provides students with a sound knowledge and understanding of the logistics and freight forwarding industry as well the skills required for tacking critical issues facing operators on a regular basis. Upon graduation, students may choose to continue their degree studies here at MUST. Qualifying students can be admitted into the degree programme with advanced standing.
January, April, June & August
To enrol into this course, you are required to have a minimum of:
- 3 Credits for SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE, or
- 3 B’s for UEC, and
- English: SPM - C, GCE O Level – D, or UEC – B6, or IELTS – Band 5.0 or equivalent.
* Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted.
You will be exposed to a number of critical areas over 3 semesters and will be assessed through a combination of written examinations and assignments.
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- International Trade & Logistics
- Introduction to Freight Forwarding
- Introduction to Land Transportation
- Introduction to Transport Industry
- Introduction to Air Transport
- Introduction to Sea & Inland Waterway Transportation
- Logistics Information System
- Dangerous Cargo
- Customs and Procedures
- Marine Insurance & Governance
- Introduction to Multimodal
- Warehouse & Distribution Management
YEAR 1 | YEAR 2 | YEAR 3
*The subjects listed are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, you are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
Tuition Fees Structure
Malaysian Students (All Inclusive Fee)
Year 1 : RM 18,500
Year 2 : RM 17,500
International Students (All Inclusive Fee)
* The fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. All fees listed may be subject to change. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or Instalments.