Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication
The Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication programme prepares students to venture into the dynamically changing field of computing, information management, software engineering, Web applications, computer networking and telecommunications. It provides students with basic and advanced knowledge in these areas.
Students are exposed to real-life working environment through a 3 – 6 months internship with a private sector firm in the final semester.
Affiliated Professional Training Programmes
Microsoft Certification, Huawei Certification, Cisco Certification
Programmer, System Analyst, Software Engineer, Database Administrator, Tester, Researcher, Consultant, Trainer, and many others.
Graduate have the opportunity to pursue a Master in Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering.
January, April, June & August
* Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted.
You will be exposed to a number of critical areas and will be assessed through a combination of written examinations and assignments.
- Introduction to Computer Networking
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Digital Fundamentals and Logic Design
- Cyber Security
- Photonics and Optoelectronics Systems
- Telecommunications and Wireless Communications
- Internet Protocols
- Modern Digital &Analog Communications
- Information Systems
- Discrete Mathematic
- Introduction to Database System
- Data Communications
- Communication and Information Theory
- Intermediate Programming
- Antenna &Propagation
- Digital Signal Processing
- Satellite & Space Communications
- Undergraduate Project
- The merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, you are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.