BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Professional Master in Business Administration (ODL)
The Professional MBA program will help you develop analytical and technical skills along with global strategic leadership capabilities to lead in our technology-driven world. This program will immerse you in learning through dynamic coursework, leadership portfolio development, consulting projects and study abroad opportunities. The Professional MBA offers 10 pillars of knowledge and interdisciplinary specialization areas. These focused areas of study enhance students' skill-sets in specific business areas, while increasing marketability with employers.
January, April, June & August
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of at least 2.50 or its equivalent.
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA below 2.50 will be considered if he/she has had a minimum 5 years of working experience; or
- A professional qualification that is recognised as being equivalent to; or recognised bachelor’s degree; or
- A pass at Level 7 Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) assessment by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA); or
· Other qualifications approved by the MUST Senate.
* Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted.
Here are some of the modules that you will encounter throughout the programme:
- MBA 3301 Managerial Economics
- MBA 3302 Leadership and Management in Organization
- MBA 3303 Business Statistics
- MBA 3304 Business Accounting & Finance
- MBA 3107 Business Law & Ethics
- MBA 3306 Managing Information Systems
- MBA 3307 Marketing Management
- MBA 3309 Human Resource Management
- MBA 3308 Corporate Strategy
- MBA 3305 Business Research Methods
- MBA 3311 Research Project
Candidates can select from 6 different specialisations. The specialisations require you to take 2 additional subjects in a specific area of business. Currently, the specialisations being offered are:
(1) Human Resource Management, (2) International Business, (3) Supply Chain Management, (4) Risk Management, (5) Financial Market and (6) Marketing
Professional MBA will be achieved by submitting the Research Project